Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Anyone seen the new Xevoz line?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really want that Quick Slinger, are they out for sure?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check Wal-Marts, that is where I found my QuickSlinger. Also, some Targets still stock Xevoz, and K-marts, although they are more expensive there.

    I have heard but cannot confirm that TRU is finally getting the new ones in as well. Certainly none of the TRUs around here have.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just went to TRU today, and they didn't have them in yet. I hate Walmart, so I'll be waiting until I can find them somewhere else.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...well, I hear the line is facing cancellation, so if you really want him, you might need to venture to W-M regardless.

    In any case, good luck. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So I've heard as well. Who makes these, Hasbro?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep. Under some kind of partner/licensing agreement with Stikfas.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have the Quick Slinger, picked him up at Wal-Mart. He kicks ass! He has been out a while though, and according to some eBay auctions, the new series with the gorilla and Franken Punker are out now!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, Slinger's been out for months but no sign of the newest series on shelves yet. Some online places have the Thunder Shaman ape already- I didn't know Frankpunk was already circulating on ebay as well. They day arrive at walmart means a mass shopping cart haul!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I saw the gorilla as "in hand" so assumed that Frankenpunker was out as well. Are they not in the same series?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Well, I saw the gorilla as "in hand" so assumed that Frankenpunker was out as well. Are they not in the same series?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are, but it's really weird that only the Thunder Ape is released already without the others. I first caught site of the Ape from a Big Bad Toy Store email bulletin, but zero sign of the other guys there. Like I said, strange!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •